Sick of phone bills? Say goodbye to them by using WhatsCall now. Call home and abroad with no extra charges. There are more than 1,000,000 people using it! Every user can get 2,000+ free call credits each day, that’s 30+ mins free time of calling home.
WhatsCall app has come up with superb loot, in which you will be 1000 Points on Sign Up and 1000 points per successful refer. So grab this loot, free minutes up for grab.
Note :- 1000 Credits Equals To Nearly 7 Minutes Free Calling For India.
How To Get 1000 Points On SignUp From WhatsCall App :-
- Download the app from here.
- Register on app and verify with OTP.
- You will get 1000 points on SignUp.
- Now complete your profile for more 300 points.
- You will get 100 points daily as check-in bonus.
- Redeem all these points for free HD Voice calling.
How To Get 1000 Points Per Refer WhatsCall App :-
- Copy your invitation link from “Me” Section of the app.
- Share your referral link with friends.
- For every friend who signs up with your link, you will get 1000 Points.
- Your friend will also get 1000 Points.
- Refer and Earn Unlimited Free Calling Minutes.
Important Note –
- The refer points are credited instantly but it may take some time to accumulate.
- Calling via WhatsCall-to-WhatsCall is absolutely free. No points will be deducted from your total points.
- Different rates of points are deducted based on call type.
- You can perform various tasks ans complete offers to get more HD voice calling minutes.
If You Enjoyed This Trick & Wanna To Get More Deals & Loot From Us......
Subscribe To Our Newsletters.....
If You Want To Get Whatsapp Notifications Of All Deals & Loots......
Subscribe To Our Whatsapp Broadcasts & Get All Our Loot Deals & Offers In Your Whatsapp MESSAGE "SUB" TO "+919097927225"
If You Have Any Qwery.....Contact Us Directly From Below Options :-
Contact Us On Facebook Shubham Kumar Vatsa
Contact Us On Whatsapp - Message Us On +919097927225
Contact Us On Email SUBH 4 U Email Support
Thanks For Visiting Us......
Share This Post To Your Friends As We All Know 'Sharing Is Caring'