Tata Sky One Of The Best Direct 2 Home Service Back Again With Its Amazing Offers Which Will Make Your Life Jingalala .Tata Sky Now Came With Its New Jingalala Saturday Offer Why They Are giving English News Pack Of Worth Rs 60 At Loot Rs 1 For 30 Days .Grab This Now
Note – This Pack is for one month only. So, remember that you will have to deactivate this pack from next month if you don’t want to pay for it from next month.
How to avail this Tata Sky Jingala offer?
1. To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the English News Pack on 4th June 2016 anytime between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours by any of the following methods:
Valid only on 4th June 2016 (Today) only !!! Hurry up !!!
Method 1: Missed call: By giving a missed call on 0 92260 92260 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.
Method 2: Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
Method 3: Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky help line number 1860 208 66 33.
2. That’s it!. The offer will be activated instantly.
3. Second month onwards a regular price of Rs. 60 per month will be applicable.
After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to watch the channels in the English News Pack, which offers 21 Standard Definition Channels, which are as follows:
- Channel No.503: NDTV 24×7.
- Channel No.507: Times Now.
- Channel No.509: India Today.
- Channel No.510: CNN News 18.
- Channel No.513: News X.
- Channel No.518: News 9.
- Channel No.520: NDTV Profit.
- Channel No.523: CNBC TV18.
- Channel No.524: Bloomberg TV.
- Channel No.525: ET Now.
- Channel No.526: Magic Bricks Now.
- Channel No.530: CNN.
- Channel No.531: BBC World.
- Channel No.533: Al Jazeera.
- Channel No.535: Channel News Asia.
- Channel No.536: France 24.
- Channel No.537: TV5 Monde Asie.
- Channel No.538: DW.
- Channel No.539: Australia Plus.
- Channel No.540: Russia Today.
- Channel No.541: NHK World TV.
- Further the English News Pack also offers 2 High Definition Channels as mentioned below:
- Channel No.512: NewsX HD.
- Channel No.522: CNBC TV18 Prime HD.
- Any Eligible Subscriber upon payment of HD Access Fee and having HD/ HD+/ HD+ Transfer/ UHD 4K set-top boxes, can also avail the 2 High Definition English News channels under the Offer.
- Alternatively, these HD channels can also be subscribed to at applicable a-la-carte rates.
- The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
- Employees and relatives of Tata Sky;
- Tata Sky business associates including the dealers and advertising agencies;
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.
- Subscribers who have already subscribed to English News Pack.
Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms And Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website –www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as ‘Subscription Contract’
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the subscriber to any network operator. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the English News Pack, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked from the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers is not able to view the English News Pack due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the English News Pack, it shall be deemed to be construe that the Eligible Subscribers has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscribers waives any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to releases, indemnifies and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document.
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.