Tata sky is back with an amazing offer to their customers in which they are providing offer on Channel Where you can get English News Pack for 1 Month at Rs.1 only. So if you are a Tatasky subscriber hurry up and grab the offer soon!!
Offer Source- Visit here
Note:- Missed Call should be given by the Registered Mobile No only and Offer Valid Only For Today (March 5th, 2016).!
“Tip- This channel is for one month only, So, be remember that You have to deactivate this pack from Next month, Otherwise from the next month normal charge of Rs. 55 will be applicable“
How to avail this Tata Sky offer?
1. To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the English News pack on 5th March 2016 anytime between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours by any of the following methods:
Method 1: Missed call: By giving a missed call on 0 78150 78150 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.
Method 2: Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
Method 3: Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.
2. That’s it!. The offer will be activated soon!!
3. Second month on wards a regular price of Rs. 55 per month will be applicable.
4. After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to watch the channels in the English News pack at channel numbers 503-535. The English News pack also contains 15 channels including 1High Definition Channel. Therefore, the Eligible Subscriber shall also be liable to pay Tata Sky the HD access fees to view the HD Channels in the English News pack.
About the Offer:-
1- Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays English News pack Offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by “Tata Sky” Limited to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscribers shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in B (1) of the General Terms.
2- Under this Offer, on 5th March 2016, Tata Sky will offer English News pack to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Rs.1/- for the initial period of thirty (30) days (‘Initial Period’) instead of the regular price of Rs.55/- per month charged by Tata Sky. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if the Eligible Subscriber wishes to (i) continue to avail the English News Pack beyond the Initial Period, or (ii) discontinue the English News Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribes to the English News Pack at a later date, if made available by Tata Sky, then the Eligible Subscriber shall be charged the regular price of Rs.55/- per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
3- To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the English News pack on 5th March 2016 anytime between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours
Terms & Conditions-
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- From next month normal charge of Rs. 55 will be applicable if Not deactivated.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the subscriber to any network operator. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the English News pack, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked from the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Offer.
- Offer Valid Only For Today.! (9th January 2016)
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the English News pack, it shall be deemed to be construe that the Eligible Subscribers has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- Missed Call should be given by the Registered Mobile No only