RedBus – India’s One of the best Online Bus Ticketing Platform. RedBus books premium and general transport tickets crosswise over India. RedBus in-relationship with FreeCharge is presently offering Flat 20% Cashback on bookings (Upto Rs.50) and 20% Cashback in FreeCharge Wallet (Max Rs.50). Legitimate twice per freecharge client.
Paying with FreeCharge is continually Rewarding
- Step By Step Instructions To Get The Offer
- Visit RedBus from here or Download App | Download FreeCharge App
- Goto Menu > ‘Book ticket’ choice
- Enter Destination and Journey Date and Traveler points of interest.
- Presently tap on your coveted transport choice accessible.
- Continue to Checkout and Hit ‘Pay with FreeCharge Wallet’ choice
- What’s more, get 20% cashback from FreeCharge (Upto Rs.50) + 20% moment rebate from redBus (Upto Rs.50)
- That is it! Appreciate the rebate and have a glad adventure!
Terms and Conditions
- 20% cashback from FreeCharge + 20% moment rebate from redBus on tickets on redBus paid by means of FreeCharge Wallet.
- The cashback will be ascertained on the net sum post the redBus markdown
- Max cashback upto Rs.50/ – and max moment rebate upto Rs.50/ – per ticket
- Cashback will be credited as e-vouchers to the wallet, substantial for 6 months just and can’t not be discounted to bank
- Cashback substantial just on 2 exchanges on redBus utilizing FreeCharge wallet per client/portable number/email id amid the offer period
- Offer substantial from first April 2016 to seventh April 2016
- The cashback sum will be ascertained on the exchange esteem net of any discounts Canceled bookings won’t be qualified for any cashback
- In the event of booking cancelation, discount by FreeCharge wallet will be prepared inside of 7 to 10 working days
- This Offer is interested in all FreeCharge Wallet Account holders whose records are legitimate and checked Cashback will be credited to FreeCharge Wallet inside of 24 hours
- Offer material just on most recent adaptation of redBus application and site FreeCharge claims all authority to change/pull back the offer at its carefulness