Paytm sale, paytm great cashback sale, paytm biggest cashback sale, paytm sale, paytm promo codes, paytm cashback offers- With the Paytm App, online bill payments are rewarding. It’s quick to pay your postpaid mobile or make a landline bill payment. Skip long queues & pay your electricity bill, water & gas bills online.
Paytm has again come up with The Biggest Cashback Sale of the year where they are offering cashback upto 90% plus you can get a chance to win iPhone7 daily. The sale starts on 22nd November and will be showcased till 24th November. So hurry up and fasten you dates for the Paytm Biggest Cashback sale.
Also subscribe our push notifications so that you get timely updates and alerts of deals and discounts.
How To Get Products On Discount Rates With Additional Cashback Deals:-
- Visit the website from here.
- Login/Register to your Paytm account.
- Add the product to cart
- Enter shipping details and apply promo codes or cashback codes if any.
- Proceed to checkout page
- Pay via any suitable method available on the app.
- And Done!! Wait for product to be delivered at your doorstep.
Paytm The Greatest Cashback Sale:-
- Men’s Clothing upto 50% off + 50% Cashbck
- Formal & Casual Shoes 50% off + 50% Cashback
- Watches upto 35% Cashback
- Furnitures & Mattresses upto 40% Cashback
- Cookware & Gas Stoves 35% to 40% Cashback
- Fitness Equipment upto 70% off + 20% Cashback
- Washing Machine upto Rs. 10000 Cashback
- Geysers upto 55% off on MRP
- External Hard Drives upto 40% off + 18% Cashback
- Speakers upto 40% off + upto 25% Cashback
- Personal Care Range upto 80% off on MRP
Terms And Conditions:-
- User should have an account in paytm.
- A certain amount of cashback will be given only after successful application of coupon.
- In case of cash on delivery, cash back will be provided only after successful deliery.
- Cashback will be provided only on the amount paid for the product other than shipping
- In case of any unsuccessful payments or cancellation of orders by the users, amount will be transferred to the respective payment modes.
- Paytm has the right to modify the terms and conditions and take decisions on its discretion.