Paytm App One Of The Best App For Online Recharges , Shopping ,Money Sending Receiving ,Bank Transfer & Much More Multi Tasking Activities Is Now Came Up With A promotional Offer Where You Will Get Assured Cashback Between Rs 1 To 10,000 When You Send Money To Your Friend.The offer is valid on first three “Send Money” transactions from 3rd June, 2016 to 5th June, 2016. So, send now and get your money back to your account !!
Note:- The offer is valid on first three “Send Money” transactions from 3rd June, 2016 to 5th June, 2016 !!
How to get cashback upto Rs 10000 In Paytm App While Sending Money ?
3. Now click on “Send Money”
4. Enter Mobile number of your friend that is registered on Paytm, enter your amount and click on “Send Money”. That’s it.
Boom !! You had successfully sent the money to your friend and will soon get a cashback of Re 1 upto Rs 10000 in your account within 24 hours
Terms and Conditions :-
- Sender will get assured Paytm Cash daily between Re. 1 to Rs. 10,000 within 48 hours
- Participation in this campaign opens from 3th June 2016 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 5th June 2016 at 23:59 hours
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify the campaign or stop prior giving any notice period
- If sender doesn’t have a Paytm account, they can create an account by visiting our website Paytm.com
- If recipient doesn’t have a Paytm account, he/she will receive a message to open account if sender has sent money
>> Offer Source:- Visit here
If You Enjoyed This Trick & Wanna To Get More Deals & Loot From Us......
Subscribe To Our Newsletters.....
If You Want To Get Whatsapp Notifications Of All Deals & Loots......
Subscribe To Our Whatsapp Broadcasts & Get All Our Loot Deals & Offers In Your Whatsapp MESSAGE "SUB" TO "+919097927225"
If You Have Any Qwery.....Contact Us Directly From Below Options :-
Contact Us On Facebook Shubham Kumar Vatsa
Contact Us On Whatsapp - Message Us On +919097927225
Contact Us On Email SUBH 4 U Email Support
Thanks For Visiting Us......
Share This Post To Your Friends As We All Know 'Sharing Is Caring'