Nearbuy Freecharge Offer || Nearbuy Brings Another Amazing Loot Offer Where You Can Pay Rs 500 & Get Rs 550 Cashback. Nearbuy Freecharge Loot Offer April 2016.
Nearbuy has again back with a superb deal in collaboration with Freecharge offering recharge/bill payment of Rs 550 at Rs 500 only. Yes, you will get a Coupon code worth Rs 550 which can be redeemed for recharge or paying bills. Hurry up and buy before voucher stocks out !!
What you pay – Rs 500
What you get – Recharge worth Rs 550
Discount – Rs 50
Note:- The offer is valid for all Freecharge Users. Cheers !!
How to get this Freecharge voucher ?
1. Visit here
2. Add product to cart
4. Enter your address and contact details carefully
5. Select PayUmoney wallet as payment option to get Extra 1% off (max upto Rs 50) and make the payment.
Thats it !! You will soon get your Freecharge voucher on your e-mail id
How to redeem the Freecharge Voucher ?
2. Choose Mobile Pre-Paid / Mobile Post-Paid Bills / Utility Bills / DTH / Data Card / Metro Mumbai
3. Enter number, Amount & Click to Proceed (For maximum benefit, choose your amount as Rs 550)
4. Pick equal value Conditional Offer coupons for the transaction amount equivalent (optional)
6. Now, Enter the Nearbuy Code & Click on “Redeem Now” to continue & pay the rest amount (If amount is more than Rs 550)
Bingo !! You will get instant discount of Rs 550 on your recharge or bill payment
Terms & Conditions :-
- Valid until: 06.06.2016
- Valid for 1 topup
- For any queries, send an email to email@example.com
- Code is for a single time use on FreeCharge
- Valid for all users of FreeCharge
- Valid on prepaid / postpaid / utility bills (electricity & gas) / DTH / data card / Mumbai metro
- If used for a recharge of less than Rs.550, then the remaining value of the offer would lapse
- This is a special promotion – payments by nearbuy credits / promocodes are not applicable for this offer
- If you have opted for value coupons, it will be delivered to your inbox instantly via email once the transaction is successful
- This is a non-refundable deal