Indiatimes after a long period of time, has come up with a loot offer in collaboration withFreecharge this time, offering flat Rs. 50 cashback on Recharge of Rs. 50 or more. You just need to pay Rs. 10 only to avail this offer. Hurry up and buy the same before it gets over !!!
How to get Rs. 50 cashback Coupon From Indiatimes?
1 . Visit here
2. Click on ‘Buy Now’
3. Proceed to checkout
4. Login / Register
5. Make payment of Rs. 10 through any of the available options. That’s it !!!
Bingo !! You will get a coupon through e-mail & sms instantly.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Freecharge cashback coupon can be purchased using all paymodes (Except Cash on Delivery) from Indiatimes shopping.
- Coupon purchase restricted to one per user.
- The coupon code will be shared with the user via Email & SMS.
- Coupon once purchased cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Validity – 1st-Feb-2016 to 15-Mar-2016.
- In case of any issue related to coupon contact email@example.com
Terms & Conditions for using cashback coupon at Freecharge:
- Use the unique coupon purchased from Indiatimes Shopping by applying it to avail cashback offer. Valid only once per Unique Mobile Number/User/Credit/Debit Card.
- Valid on FreeCharge.com desktop or Mobile site or FreeCharge App.
- This offer is valid on Minimum Recharge of Rs. 50 on Mobile Pre-Paid, Mobile Post-Paid Bills, Utility Bills, DTH, Data Card, and Metro Mumbai.
- Offer not valid on Airtel (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid / DTH)
- Offer is not valid on loading of wallet (i.e. adding cash to the wallet).
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24 (twenty-four) hours & can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is non transferable.
- One code to be redeemed against one transaction only.
- Valid only for successful transactions made through Debit/Credit card and Net Banking.
- User will not be able to use wallet balance for this offer.
- FreeCharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per FreeCharge policies.