McDonald’s has continuously been enhancing menu and nutritional choices in response to customers’ needs and nutrition preferences.Driven by a rich culture that has anchored the company’s position as the world’s leading restaurant chain.McDonald’s, continual commitment towards its employees and consumers has become a trademark for its success. Now Freecharge is Offering 100% Cashback on any McDonald’s Burger (Max Rs 185). So, Hurry up!! and enjoy your Burger.
Offer Source- Visit here
“Note- 100% Cashback on any Burger when you pay with FreeCharge at McDonald’s Outlets in West & South India only. & Offer is valid till 17th April, 2016”
How to get 100% Cashback via Freecharge ?
1. Visit here
2. Now, Load money in your FreeCharge Wallet
3.Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin.
4. Visit Nearer McDonald’s Outlets in West & South India only
5. Order Your Burger
6. Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the EDC machine/Card swipe machine at McDonald’s and pay the bill. Thats it !!
7. Enjoy cashback in your wallet (Maxx Rs 185)
Terms & Conditions-
- Get 100% Cashback on any Burger when you pay with FreeCharge at McDonald’s Outlets in West & South India only.
- Maximum cashback of Rs.185 from FreCharge.
- Valid only once per User.
- Valid only once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number.
- Offer valid till 17th April, 2016 or till stocks last, whichever is earlier.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24 hours, which be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable.
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet, partial payment is not allowed.
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- FreeCharge & McDonald’s reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice.
- In an event misuse of the promotional offer or cashback, identified by FreeCharge, it reserves right to withdraw the cashback or cancel the transaction. In this event the user may have to submit documents for proof & identity validation.
- For all other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.