Confirmtkt: Here Comes A Maha Loot On The Day Of Benagli New Year So Dont Miss It. You Will Get Rs 10 Recharge Voucher Of Freecharge For Referring Each Friend.Official app of ConfirmTkt for Indian Rail/IRCTC Train PNR status, Running/Live Status , PNR prediction and its confirmation chances, Alternative travel options.When the ticket confirmation chances are low, it discovers all the possible alternative travel options by utilizing all the un-used quota`s on the train .
Steps To Get The ConfirmTKT Offer
- Click Here To Download The App
- In Below You Will See The Login Option Click There And Register
- Now Put You Email Id And Mobile Number And Register There
- Now Verify Your OTP
- After That You Are In The Dashboard
How To Do Refer And Earn?
- Click On Invite Friends And Earn
- Get Your Refer Link From There
- Share It With Your Friends
- And Earn Rs10 Freecharge Voucher For Each Refer
How To Redeem Your Earnings
- In Page Of Invite And Earn You Can See The Setting Icon In The Left Top
- Click There And Get The Information Of Your Referral Status
- And Your Earnings Coupons Will Be Mailed In 5 Days.
Features Of The App
- PNR Status data and its expectations
- Train seek with seat accessibility and forecasts
- Logged off Train plans/timetables.
- Train Running Status/Train Live
- Live Station Status-To get trains in the following 2/4 hours from given station
- Substitute Options on the same train when the odds of affirmation are low
- Trip supervisor to oversee trips and simple access from the excursion history
- Charge request and prepare toll number cruncher for every one of the trains
- Peruses PNR`s naturally from SMS and overhauls the PNR status and expectations of them consequently
- Least battery and information utilization
- Thinks about a wide range of holding up records (WL) like GNWL (General), RLWL (Remote Location), PQWL (Pooled Quota), RLGN (Remote Location General), RSWL (Roadside Station), RQWL (Request), CKWL (Tatkal Waiting List) while anticipating the ticket affirmations and PNR Statuses
- Offer train information with companions