Amazon: Lightning Deals – 30th December, 2015
• Canon PIXMA E400 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer Rs. 3498
• Canon PIXMA MG 3570 Multi Function Inkjet Color Printer Rs. 4098
• HP Officejet Pro 3610 e-All-in-One Printer Rs. 4298
• HP Officejet Pro 6230 ePrinter Rs. 4598
• HP 1020Plus Laser Printer Rs. 6858
• Intel Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC Rs. 7999 (Intel Atom, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, Windows 8.1)
• Asus Transformer Pad T100-DK02H Rs. 18990 (10.1″ Touchscreen, Intel Atom, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, Windows 8.1)
• HP Laptop 15-AC031TX Rs. 33990 (15.6″, i3, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1)
• LG 19.5″ LED Monitor 20M37D Rs. 5475
• Nikon Coolpix S2900 Rs. 4095
• Nikon Coolpix S3700 Rs. 4995
• Nikon Coolpix L340 Rs. 9199
• Nikon D3300 with 18-55mm Lens Rs. 23950
• Nikon D5200 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm Lens Rs. 35950
• Inalsa 1.8L Rice Cooker RC01 Rs. 1450
• IFB 20L Convection Microwave Oven 20BC4 Rs. 8650
• Gigaset Cordless Phone A495 Rs. 2279
• Gigaset Corded & Cordless Landline Phone C330 Rs. 3989
• Eveready Rechargeable Home Light HL51 Rs. 1199
• Signoraware Executive Lunch Box with Bag Rs. 449
• Eveready LED Bulb 9W Pack of 3 + Alkaline Batteries AAA Pack of 6 Rs. 799
• JBL T-100A Headphone Rs. 799
• Stanley 42 Piece Ultimate Tool Kit 71996IN Rs. 1899
• 10AM – Kent Ultra UV Water Purifier
• 11AM – Maharaja Whiteline Alfa Mixer Grinder MX-153
• 12PM – Eureka Forbes Trendy Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
There is a time limit and a claim limit on every deal. It can vary from a few of the items to hundreds. Go into the deals expecting them to go fast.
The deal is gone once the time limit or the claim limit is reached (which ever limit is hit first). BUT you can still get the deal if you miss it. Join the waiting list, and hang out on Amazon. (See Winning the Wait List War below)
There are different deals starting as often as every 15 minutes!
Lightning Deals are subject to change! Sometimes they run out of stock, or other unknown factors and deals change at the last minute. So be sure to check the deal list ahead of time, get into the right category, and and find the deal you want before the scheduled start time, so you aren’t waiting around for a deal that got moved or eliminated. If deals are ending, it can change the page they are on, so sorting by category (see how below!) is the FASTEST way to sort through the deals.
Winning the Wait List War:
Be sure to stay on the Amazon website, because you only have 3 minutes to claim the deal when it becomes available to you.
Refresh your Amazon page every 2 minutes to make sure it isn’t your turn to claim it.